A trolley designed to make it much easier to move your craft over soft sand beaches!
When it comes to moving heavier loads over soft sand, wider wheels are not aways the best. Bulldozers and tanks use long tracks that spread the load and reduce the chance of them digging in. The SandTrakz puncture free wheels mimic this track design on a circular wheel! The outer rim compresses when in use giving a longer track length and footprint on the surface below. On soft sand this reduces how hard you have to pull to move your craft by more than half compared to standard puncture free wheels!
Not only is the Sandtrakz trolley great for soft sand, it also works great on firm surfaces such as tarmac and concrete. Quick to assemble and disemble - components parts will fit into the front hatch on many kayaks for easy storage whilst you are on the water. The grippy hull pads and adjustable tough straps ensure the craft will sit securely on the trolley without slipping.
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free SandTrakz wheels
- Light weight 4.6 kg (10 lbs) and easy to handle
- 80kg (180 lbs) static loading (capacity will vary with dynamic loading on different terrains)
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 2.8m (9 ft) strap with heavy duty buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand