The Gemini Sport is our best selling tandem kayak. Suitable for two adults but can also be paddled solo thanks to a central seating position. A great option for family use with enough space and capacity for a young child to join adult paddlers. It is suitable for beginners and experienced paddlers alike. The hull design provides reassuring stability and the V profile of the bow cuts through choppy water with ease. There is a 'Wheel in the Keel' which is great for use on firm surfaces such as a driveway, car parks and on slipways.
There are two conveniently located storage hatches, one in front of each seating position, inside each hatch is a good sized mesh bag which can also be removed if you want to store anything inside the hull space. There is also plenty of space in the rear of the kayak for extra kit or a trolley.
Two rectangular accessory points are located just behind the rear seat, these are ideal for fitting the optional Feelfree Flush Mount Rod Holders so transforming the Gemini Sport into a great tandem, or solo, fishing kayak.
Couples, families, paddling partners and more will love the Gemini Sport for paddling inland waters and calm coastal waters. A versatile craft for tandem fun!
- Length: 12' 6" / 3.8 m
- Width: 32.5" / 83 cm
- Weight : 70.5 lbs / 32 kg
- Recommended Capacity: 550 lbs / 250 kg
- 2 main seating positions
- 3rd seat in the centre of kayak for a child or for solo paddling
- Moulded side, front and rear carry handles
- 2 storage hatches with mesh bags
- Wheel in keel makes it easy to move around on firm ground
- Self draining scupper holes
- Paddle parks
- Rear on-deck storage with bungees
- 2 flat recessed areas ready for fitting flush mounted fishing rod holders
Note - Seats are optional extras - for adults and older children we recommend the Feelfree Deluxe Seat for all-day comfort whilst paddling or, if you are taking a younger paddler along, the Feelfree Canvas Seat with its lower back would be a great choice.