Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of retail purchase on the hull and one (1) year on the accessories. If you have a warranty issue please contact the Feelfree dealer from where you originally made your purchase for further assistance. You will need to supply your proof of purchase (sales receipt), serial / hull identification number, and photos of the issue.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of products.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper handling and storage.
- Damage caused by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- Damage caused while the product is in possession of a freight carrier or any party other than Feelfree Kayaks.
- Products used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Products that have been structurally altered or modified.
- Products designated as “prototypes”, “demos”, or sold in "sold as seen" condition
- Products that have been towed by power or sail boats.
- Products determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity that is customary for the product.
- Variations in color of products are not covered by warranty.
- Consequential and incidental damage
This limited warranty excludes all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to Feelfree Kayaks. This limited warranty excludes any incidental or consequential damages or expenses resulting from any defects. Some states, countries, or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain implied warranties, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
To the extent any exclusion or limitation contained above is contrary to any state, country, or provincial law, such exclusion or limitation shall be severable and all other terms above shall remain in full force and effect. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state, country by country, and province by province.