Our Feelfree Lure 13.5 OverDrive V2 is the largest model in the Lure range and provides an outstanding set up for kayak fishing on sheltered estuaries, lakes, canals and other slow moving waterways. This model provides a more generous standing platform than the smaller models along with a multi-use console just behind the bow hatch. This features a cutting board which is ideal for preparing bait or cleaning fish! This is a super stable build ideal for lure fishing and, with plenty of room on the standing platform, is ideal for casting a fly too. If you are targeting small fish, trout, salmon or even large pike you will be comfortable standing up on this kayak.
The Overdrive system offers forward and reverse drive whether you are pedalling or using the electric motor unit. Driven by a high performance weedless prop you will feel confident exploring reed beds and shallow vegetative fishing areas that were previously unreachable by foot or boat. The paddle park enables you to stow a Feelfree day tour paddle should you wish to switch from leg to arm power.
The innovative lever-controlled 'Gravity' adjustable seating system adjusts to 4 positions over a 10 inch range, so you can customise your casting/fishing position. This is super comfortable with plenty of padding and a high back so offers the kind of luxury you need for a full day on the water. There is also a sizeable bow hatch, large rear tank well, two rear flush mounted rod holders either side just behind the seat and preinstalled ‘uni-track’ mounting systems forward and rear.
OverDrive Pedal System
The OverDrive pedal system is easily lifted out of the water for shallow water paddling using a spring assisted housing mechanism and takes only moments to remove at the end of your day. The drive features a robust cast aluminum construction and comes complete with a hard storage case to protect your drive when in storage or transit. The height adjustment built into the Gravity seating system will allow users of a wide range of heights to operate the pedal drive in comfort.
Optional MotorDrive System
The MotorDrive is an optional add-on to the OverDrive pedal system. it only takes a ferw moments to slot the motordrive unit into the OverDrive system to make use of up to 40lbs of thrust powered by a 12V battery (not included) for quiet and ralaxing cruising on calm waters. The MotorDrive unit features a LCD display allowing you to monitor speed and battery performance as you travel. The variable speed hand controls allow you to cruise gently along or make use of the full thrust. This is a great option for those wanting extra assistance when trolling or heading to and from your chosen fishing grounds.
- Length: 13ft 6in / 4.11m
- Width: 34in / 86.4cm
- Weight: 107lb / 48.5kg - excludes seat
- Recommended Capacity: 500 lbs / 227kg
- Patented Gravity Seat
- Front oval hinge hatch
- Front & Rear Uni Track rail
- Molded-in crate recess
- Side pockets
- Fishing rod holders
- Stand up leash and Standing pad
- Patented Wheel in the Keel
- Beavertail Rudder System
- Moulded in handles
- Recessed fittings
- Moulded in paddle park
- Drain plug
- Front console with integrated cutting board
OverDrive Pedal Features
- Patented OverDrive pedal system fitted as standard
- Motordrive ready (motor unit is an optional extra)
- 8-Ball steering control system
- Cast aluminum + heavy duty components
- Spring loaded deployment assist
- Adjustable seating control with seat adjuster
- Carry handle
- Two-blade weedless prop
Optional MotorDrive Features
- Multi-Boat Compatability - Use on any kayak with an Overdrive
- Hand Remote - Full one handed motor control
- Single Button Forward + Reverse Control - Up to 40lb forward thrust!
- LCD Display - Real-time battery and speed performance
- Safety Kill Switch - Emergency quick stop function
- Emergency Hand Remote Motor Isolation Mode - Run the motor at half speed by pushing the "Limp Mode" button on the motor
- Compact Design - Utilized Overdrive unit, no separate system needed
- Powered by 12v Battery (not included)
PLEASE NOTE: The Motordrive requires you to fit the wiring and control box to the kayak - full install instructions can be found on the video below: