The Feelfree Dorado Overdrive is an award-winning design offering solid stability and pedal drive performance. This kayak is packed with features to provide a wonderful fishing experience. Plug the optional motor unit into the OverDrive and let the variable speed motor take you effortlessly to your favourite fishing spot.
The cathedral style hull provides reassuring levels of stability and with the reinforced grippy deck standing pad you can stand-up fish from the Dorado with confidence on calm waters. The Feelfree OverDrive pedal drive system enables you to cruise the waters in style leaving your hands free for fishing. A Beavertail Rudder system is fitted as standard and controlled by a stylish 8 Ball steering handle located beside the seat.
The fully adjustable Gravity Seating System provides excellent comfort and back support through a full day's fishing and you can carry on into the night too with the the intergrated LED cockpit lighting system and navigation lighting (Set up for US coastal waters - check local navigation light regulations).
There are 4 flush rod holders, side storage areas in the cockpit, and a removable fish finder / electronics pod. Uni Track systems are fitted as standard either side of the cockpit and the rear storage area for easy accessory attachment. Other standard features include bungee retainers at the bow and stern storage areas, the Feelfree 'Wheel-in-the-Keel' and moulded-in carry handles.
The Dorado has an integrated battery box and wiring system behind the seat including USB and 12V AUX ports for additional accessory powering - simply plug in a battery (not included) and away you go!
Check out this overview video to hear more about the Feelfree Dorado:
OverDrive Pedal System
The OverDrive pedal system has a robust cast aluminum construction and the spring assisted housing mechanism makes it easy to lift out of the water for shallow water paddling. The OverDrive is easy to install and remove and comes with a hardshell carry case to protect your drive when in storage or transit. The Gravity seating system is height adjustable to allow a wide range of users to operate the pedal drive in comfort. The weedless prop provides great performance even in shallow vegetated waters. Open up your fishing possibilites with the Feelfree OverDrive system!
Optional MotorDrive System
The MotorDrive is an optional add-on to the OverDrive pedal system. The motordrive unit simply slots into the OverDrive to engage a powered motor! The motor is powered by a 12V battery (not included) and provides up to 40lb of thrust for easy cruising on calm waters. The MotorDrive unit features a LCD display showing real-time speed and battery performance. Hand controls allow you to set your speed easily. A great option for those wanting extra assistance when trolling or heading to and from your chosen fishing grounds.
Take a closer look at the OverDrive system here:
- Length: 12' 11" / 394 cm
- Width: 37" / 94 cm
- Weight: 124 lbs. / 56.25 kg
- Manufacturer's Weight Capacity: 204kg
Kayak weight and capacity may vary depending on optional accessories.
- Integrated LED navigation and cockpit lighting system
- Electronics & sonar pod console
- Built in utility battery box with a fully integrated wiring system
- USB & 12V AUX ports
- Adjustable height transducer mount
- Patented Gravity Seat with High Back
- Beaver Tail Rudder
- Intuitive 8-Ball hand steering control system
- Front Uni Track rail
- Rear Uni Track rail
- Side storage areas
- Four Fishing rod holders wtih rod leashes
- Stand up leash
- Reinforced padded standing platform
- Deck rod storage
- Dual cup holders
- Oversized bow and stern storage areas with bungees
- Patented Wheel in the Keel
- Molded in handles
- Recessed fittings
- Moulded in paddle park
- Drain plug
OverDrive Pedal Features
- Patented OverDrive pedal system fitted as standard
- Motordrive ready (*optional extra)
- Single hand steering control system
- Cast aluminum + heavy duty components
- Spring loaded deployment assist
- Adjustable seating control w/seat adjuster
- Carry handle
- Two-blade weedless prop
Optional MotorDrive Features
- Multi-Boat Compatability - Use on any kayak with an Overdrive
- Hand Remote - Full one handed motor control
- Single Button Forward + Reverse Control - Up to 40lb forward thrust!
- LCD Display - Real-time battery and speed performance
- Safety Kill Switch - Emergency quick stop function
- Emergency Hand Remote Motor Isolation Mode - Run the motor at half speed by pushing the "Limp Mode" button on the motor
- Compact Design - Utilized Overdrive unit, no separate system needed
- Powered by 12v Battery (not included)